Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions guidelines apply to all advertisers of Florida Daily Post. If you have any question about our policy, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to explain any issue that you might have.
Advertising: The Advertiser shall purchase the online advertising package at the rate listed, and for the duration specified, in the accompanying signed Insertion Order ("IO").
Payment: Advertiser shall make payment in advance as indicated in the 'Place an Ad' page.Payments are collected automatically in this site and process in real time.
Placement:Once the advertiser has purchased an advertising package to run a campaign, creative banners will be automatically set in production to be displayed in throughout www.floridadailypost.com website and digital mobile platforms. Ads will only showing in all platforms within 24 hours of being purchased. If an existing campaign is renewed, existing ad campaign will not stop unless it is modified by the advertiser.
Ad Campaign Modifications: All ads can be stopped, modified, cancelled or relaunched at anytime by the advertiser or advertiser can contact us to do any of these processes for them.
When an advertiser cancels an ad campaign, no refund will be issued unless the campaign was stopped within the following 24 hours of being placed.
Reports: Advertisers will have daily accessed to a report of how the campaign is performing, which includes:
• ads impressions.
• ads clicks through
Submission of banner ads, video links, and verbal and nonverbal space reservations constitutes acceptance of our following conditions:
• All advertising is subject to review by publisher, which reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement thereof deemed unsuitable for any reason.
• Conditions and rates are subject to change upon written notice from the publisher. Any rate changes will be announced to currently contracted advertisers in writing.
• The advertiser and its agency, if there is one, each represents that it has the right and authorization to publish any advertisement it has submitted, and that it is fully authorized and licensed to use all content including, but not limited to, the names and/or pictures of persons, living or dead, or of things, trademarks, service marks, copyrighted, proprietary or otherwise private material, testimonials, contained in any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser and/or its agency. Each agrees jointly and severally to indemnify and save harmless Florida Daily Post and its parent company against all loss, liability, damage, and expense of whatever nature arising from our copying, printing, or publishing of such advertisement.
• Publisher assumes no liability for errors in materials either when we have been asked to modify online ads or when such changes were otherwise considered necessary to meet our production requirements.Creative files and content:
• Content and/or images submitted should not contain attacks of a personal nature, are overly competitive, libelous, threatening, harassing or refer abusively to the goods and services or others.
• Content and/or images should not contain any hateful, obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, libelous statements or illustrations.
• The content and/or images cannot contain any information that violates civil, municipal, provincial/state or federal laws.
• The content and/or images cannot violate any copyrights or intellectual property laws.
Creative files and content for advertising campaigns not allowed:
• Discrimination, Abortion Clinics, Adoption, Boycotts, Cigarettes, Replica Merchandise, Esoteric or Cryptic Messages, Miracle Diet Pills & Regimens, Endangered Species, Firearms, Hypnotism, Occult Pursuits, President’s Likeness in Advertising, Pyramid Sales Operations, Radar Detectors, Sex Instruction Books/Videos, Tobacco Products, Topless, Tout Services, Gambling Tips, Transplants of Human Body Parts, Weapons.